07 May 2009

Can I have a "things that make me tingly" Thursday?

So as I followed you 'round the web, sighing and oohing and ahhing all over myself, I spied this chair.

And then promptly freaked out.
As in oh-my-sweet-lord-I-want-to-make-a-chair-like-that.


And then I saw these. 


I mean, COME ON!  They are the "Sausage Dog 500" chairs, and clearly, I need them!  Also clearly, I need a bigger house so I can justify a mass accumulation of fabulous arm chairs.  I think that Jimmie Martin just may be my new pinnacle of funky furnishings.  

Spray paint it up, baby!
I'm coming for you with double barrels of silver.

1 comment:

mme. bookling said...

i SAW that chair and thought, WOW. but the sausage dog chairs, SERIOUSLY.

"i'm comin for you with double barrels of silver..."

you funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails