19 October 2009

Custom Work from The Noisy Plume

If our dear readers haven't picked up on it yet, we not only LOVE plume's work, but adore her blog , her photography, and her person.  Though we have the pleasure of calling her friend, we also recognize her meticulous craftsmanship and soul-filled artistry poured into each piece.

I had a custom necklace made for my sister for her birthday, and I couldn't be more happy with it!  She worked closely with me (about 11 emails exchanged) to get a feel not only for the piece I wanted, but for the person who would be wearing it.  A small part of my sister's soul is now seeded in this heirloom peice, which she can bequeath to her (soon to be born) daughter.  I just had to show it off here:




  the picture she sent me when finished






the iPhone thank you from my sister...so perfect on her.

I hope you'll snag up a peice of her one-of-a-kind jewelery as soon as you can,
~MME.

4 comments:

Brian Wigand said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

The Noisy Plume: said...

No need to cross them brother...I've been hot on the sketch for you:)

The Noisy Plume: said...

PS This was very kind. XO

thewindhover said...

SWOOOOOON, so so lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails