20 August 2010

Fashion Friday: Fall Lust


It came this week.  It's only a matter of time before THIS follows suit.  I've been trying to keep it at bay, this obsession with fall occurring well before summer is actually over, but alas...this weekend it will overtake me.  I'm headed to the Washington coast for family vacation, but I'll be using a lot of my time to catch up on magazines.    No doubt, I will return next week completely entrenched in my annual fall lust.


Harper's Bazaar has cast Jennifer Aniston as Barbra Streisand; I'm dubious, but eager to check it out.



p.s. Did you see our new header?

1 comment:

resolute twig said...

I love the new header :)

and though I am not quite ready to say goodbye to summer, I am starting to look forward to fall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails