05 March 2010

Fashion Friday: Fall 2010

Rather than overwhelm you with too many pictures of Fall 2010 runway recaps (after all, one can easily over-indulge in beauty just as one can in, oh, I don't know, say, too many red velvet cupcakes (not that I have any personal experience with this), I'll be posting designers in installments starting today and over the weekend so as to give your eyes the rest they need.

This is by no means a comprehensive or anywhere near exhaustive list of designers, but are the designers toward whom I tend to gravitate.

Here goes.  Click on any image to enlarge.
Love the muted colors and elegant patterns

The draping.  Oh the draping.

Bottega is always so good for drama.

Absolutely gorgeous fall line, full of military-inspired jackets and a rich but subdued color-palate.  This is my second favorite of the ones posted today.

Oh my fashion god.  Make Dior Not War.
So burlesque-chic; equestrian fabulous; coquette perfection.
My favorite by far.

They used a lot of knit-inspired pieces, very ski-lodge.  Love the series of long white chiffon dresses.



all images courtesy of style.com
find the entire fall 2010 list of runway here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails