22 April 2010

Earth Day: Tell me you know about Tom

In celebration of all things Mother Earth, I recently indulged in a pair of TOMS.  Besides its "ugly chic" look, one of the coolest things about TOMS is their policy for getting shoes to kids around the world.  For every pair of TOMS purchased, one child receives a pair of shoes.  I wish I could say that's why I wanted them.





I finally broke down and ordered the navy pair. 
 I had NO IDEA they were so comfortable...
they even had my quirky size (9.5 wide), and they have arch support.  
Now I want one in Olive, White, Ash and Red...

Happy Earth Day, Greenies.

2 comments:

Lizzie Derksen said...

I know about Toms all right. My toes live in a pair of red ones, and if I could afford it, I'd own pairs in five other colours.

Jenn said...

OH ! Guess I was behind on reading posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails