04 June 2010

Favorites for your Friday

The internet is a miraculous thing.  I fall in love with it more and more each day.  Today's post is a nod to all the amazing (100+) blogs I follow.  Though I usually do find many inspiring clicks to keep my mouse busy, today was an extra frenetic day on the internet.  I could NOT STOP the clicks.

And here they are, my favorite internet findings for your lovely Friday.









This Eurasian Martini has lychee, sake, vodka, mint, and pomegranate juice.  DELISH!



I want this loft bed so badly!



her hair!!!!!



"mirror, mirror...get in my home!"


living room heaven via desire to inspire


Clara helped me blog today.
(Excuse my bandanna and bedhead.  I'm packing the kitchen for the big move.
Now I am off to enjoy a pabst.)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Snailentina said...

way to make a girl want to indulge in another pair of shoes. j'adore!

please don't apologize for the look, that picture is gorgeous! enjoy that pabst, moving makes you deserve more than just one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails